How to apply Family Visa Stamping (After Entry/Status Change)In UAE.
Call: +971-4-3300011, DIP office: 042528846, Ajman office: 067403110
All employees require visa to be stamped on their passport to change their immigration status to Resident in UAE. Our outsource PRO Services division will remove the hassle of stamping visas for your employees or business partners.
A medical card is a prerequisite for Visa Stamping. We will assist you in obtaining medical certificate and medical card from the Ministry of Health prior to stamping visa in the Passport. Please send us (email link) a passport copy, 4 photographs and appropriate Government fees before 3pm for visa stamping process to initiate the next day. We will deliver your completed medical card within 3 days.
To complete visa stamping the immigration department requires following documents. Original passport, original Employment Visa (Entry Permit), original medical certificate, passport size photographs x7, residence visa fee, completed security form, residence visa forms duly signed and sealed by the sponsor. Normally the residence visa will be stamped in the Passport within 10 days and is valid for 3 years.
Track visa application
To track your visa application, you need the application number and reference number. When you submit your visa application to any visa service provider, ask them to give you the application number and reference number so you can track the visa yourself through the channels mentioned herein.
- If you applied for a visa to Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah track your visa application on the website of Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship- ICA (the eChannel for residency and citizenship).
- If you applied for Dubai visa or through Amer centres in Dubai, track your visa application through General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai (Vision eForm.)
Other channels for tracking Dubai visas
Here are some other channels for tracking Dubai visas.
- You can also check Dubai visa applications and validity on the website of General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai
- Enquire about visa status, issuance, expiry and validity through the Amer website
- Send a message or chat with Amer office
- Enquire about the status of GDRFA service through the DubaiNow app.